3.6.12

GETTING THIS GOD AWFUL COPPER IUD REMOVED IMMEDIATELY

Spent the last 2 days spending a lot of time reading other womens stories about the horrible side effects of the Paragard "non-hormonal" copper IUD. It feels so good to know I will have this evil device removed from my body soon...hopefully with no complications. I've read that in 10% the IUD was placed incorrectly and they had to go through surgery to have it removed. Many women have also gotten pregnant while on the Paragard. For me, I have lost a ton of hair over the past 4 years, as well as health issues like mild anemia and some mental issues.
I've also read horror stories from the pill, and I dont want to go on that either. Guess it's back to uncomfortable condoms, and i'm going to learn about the Calendar method. I really dont want to take the pill and mess with my hormones and possibly lose even more hair. I'm going to be natural to my body....and if I get pregnant...I don't even care...JK....haaaaaaaa. I gotta get a Masters degree at the Univ of Hawaii before that happens

No comments:

Post a Comment