21.5.12

habits

I'm reading a book about how to be an "effective" person...and it's really interesting and I'm taking it seriously. There's a lot in it for me to learn and apply.

I still despise asians though. Don't get me wrong, there are some that I like, but as a race or culture as a whole, they are the worst. I fucking hate all their retarded superstitions, like their obsession with using dead babies as medicine or consuming parts of amazing endangered animals to improve their sexual performance.

On Saturday I went on a run at a popular preserved park/hills. When I got done I was walking through the parking lot and this asian lady with 2 kids was straight up screaming at her husband, calling him all kinds of name, then she realized they had locked her keys in the car and started screaming and yelling even louder. It was so fucking embarrassing...there were tons of people in the parking lot.

Then on Sunday I went to a yoga class at the gym. I was driving out of the parking lot, waiting to turn left, and in my rearview this car is hauling at me so fast I thought she was going to hit me. She honks at me 3 times immediately and I turn around and this asian lady is waving her hands at me to turn. I look at the road again and there's absolutely no where for me to turn. Then she reverses super far super fast and goes another way. Super calm after yoga and I have to encounter that lunatic.

I just think the majority of asians aren't very aware and have no street or common sense. I just read some statistic that like 80% or something of korean kids are now near-sighted, cause they spend so much time indoors reading books.

Japan is probably an exception but still I hate how they eat intelligent dolphins and whales. But I eat other animals which are intelligent too, but dolphins are just at another level.
Give me a free vacation to China, Korea, Thailand and I'll fucking throw it in the garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment