11.5.12

today: the first manicure of my life and the first drink of the week. LOL!

A friend at work invited me to go get a manicure with her this week. I confessed...I've never had a manicure or pedicure...lol. I ended up choosing a lime green color for my nails...the pic don't do justice for da beauty of it. There was a rich ugly Palo Alto mom that looked like a man with her 2 kids, a boy and girl, same age, maybe 3-4 years old?, gettin pedicures. Can you believe that shit? And they were annoying as FUCK. ANNOYING AS FUCK. The little boy wanted glittery blue nail polish for his pedicure with a star design....SERIOUSLY? I'm gettin heated just thinkin about it. And then afterwards when I said somethin to the girl I went with, she was like, oh that was so cute!   Godddd...maybe I'm just bitter that this faggot lil boy was gettin a pedicure before I've ever had one. Seriously...this family doesn't have anything better to do with their time? All I know, is it made me SICK....SICK...with disgust. It was not cute in the least bit. And the kids both had like ADD, chewin on strings and shit and wouldn't shut up the entire time. Seriously...........disgusting.




And then I read about the lies of sunscreen today. Just like anything else in this country, you can't trust anything.  If I'm going to sit in the sun, I always wear sunscreen now, but now I'm reading that you can't even trust that the sunscreen you buy protects you from UVA rays. Greeat, now I'm going to have tons of wrinkles on my face and neck. And I already know that my hands (as the asians say, your hands show your true age) are going to have wrinkles, because I don't put sunscreen on them. When I wash my hands every hour the sunscreen is just going to come off so what's the point. Sorry I'll never be some boring as fuck asian lady that just sits inside all day....I'm more alive than you idiots...more connected with the world. Stop walking into me at the farmer's markets you fucking morons. How does your brain not understand how to look up from your feet and not walk into people? 


No comments:

Post a Comment