17.5.12

sensitivities in life

everyone has them. can't dwell on them though. sometimes there are small things in life to look forward to that don't make sense. everyday at the train station i'm attracted to a person there. and this person hasn't been there for a week. i think they might be a teacher...gone for the summer. just little things like that can be depressing. now i have nothing to look forward to in the morning...but it's ok i'll be fine.
i have very little memory of growing up. like i don't remember anything i learned in school or what I did. most people have vivid memories of their childhood and growing up. there are 2 things that really stick out though: i think i was in 3rd or 4th grade, the first thursday of every month my mom would take me to the shitty mall, it was like a date, and i usually got to pick out something..like earrings from claires or something else cheap. and then i remember one valentines day when i was pretty young my dad gave me flowers and took me to see a dance performance. that was the only time anyone has surprised me with flowers. i guess i remembered those times because i felt special or loved

No comments:

Post a Comment